Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Attitude I Promise Myself

To be strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.
To make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
To think only the best, to work only for the best and except only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievement of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance smile at all times and every living creature I meet a smile.
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
To be o large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and happy to permit the presence of trouble.
My attitude is my life.
You can change your life if you change the way you think.
Don't let your thoughts take over your mind.
Always have faith.
Author Unknown

Debra Sledge - Christian Life Coach
Deborah4Greatness
www.deborahsarmy.info

No comments:

Post a Comment