Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No More Than We Can Bare

God does not give us more than we can bare, funny I have always thought of that when it came to heartache and pain. Always looking for the light at the end, knowing that if I just continue to believe and trust in the most high he would see me through. I trusted because I believed God knew my breaking point and my experience has shown me, the point of escape is always just in time. Well right now I am not in pain, not going through, however I can still hear in my spirit no more than I can bare. As I continue to build my practice, God will give me what I can bear, what I am able, equipped to handle. So God does not give me more than I can handle not just in times of adversity but in also in terms of blessings. I am ready for the overflow, are you?

Debra Sledge - Christian Life Coach
Deborah 4 Greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment